Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kitchen, Greenbelt

Have you ever tried Kitchen? It's a pretty okay place at Greenbelt 3. My friends and I ate there before watching Transformers 3.


Minty water



Rice with inihaw na baboy (grilled pork)


What I ordered – salad with sesame tuna. Tuna was not as fresh as I would have liked. 


Sampler plate of tuna, mozarella sticks, ribs.

I think the concept for the place was pretty interesting (they had lots of fusion-ish dishes) but they all needed a little something MORE. It's like love! You can be with someone who's pretty okay, but then you always know deep down that you're searching for something way beyond okay. Okay is for romantic comedy movies (they all really have pretty much the same plot), for umbrella quality, and maybe even for dinner (such as this). But just Okay definitely isn't okay for love. Right? Haha! I'm waxing philosophical because I ate lots of cookies *(which I made just now, and are extremely awesome, and I will blog about soon).

Cheers and love (I wish you one that is far and way beyond Okay),
Daryl

*Cookies make one philosophical? It's nonsense, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...