Saturday, March 17, 2012

My sister's birthday

You may or may not know this, but we keep a really cute little pet at home! No, not my dog!


Clue: The pet looks a little bit like a turd



And a little bit like a porpoise too!!! A porpoise that eats everything in sight and likes to wear fluffy things!!!



If you haven't figured it out, I meant my sister!



Isn't she cuuuute?! It's really great having a sister! Especially one like mine, because she's really responsible and mature and fun and smart in a very very very very very very special way (hahaha). Kidding, Sis!

Anyway, it was her birthday last month and my mom (who is trying to get us to eat at home more because she says outside food is dirty and fattening) cooked lots of stuff for us (and our not-so-new neighbors, my aunt and her family!).



Baked fish with garlic herb crust


Homemade carbonara without cream! My mom just used eggs (you can tell she's trying to help us lose the fattage)


Garlic bread


BAKED fries


Salad by yours truly


And strawberry cream cake from Dulcelin!

A belated happy birthday to my favorite (and only!) sister! :)

Love,
Daryl

1 comment:

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...