Friday, May 4, 2012

CAKE

In case you still didn't know, my sister is a baking genius. She can bake anything -- cinnamon rolls, brownies, cakes, cookies. 

The other day, she decided to make a cake to celebrate my two lovely Canadian cousins' visit! :)


Three pans of chocolate cake


Fluffy and dark


Brandy, sugar, butter


iPad for my maarte little shobe


Cherries and coffee... Can you guess what sort of cake she was making? :)


Icing


She even put it on ice, for reasons my non-baking brain cannot fathom


Layering



My beloved (and only!) little sister whom I really, really, really love


Finished product. I told you she was good at this!

And the taste? It was divine.

Love,
Daryl

*confession: she asked for my help while making the cake and I --ooooops-- accidentally broke one of the three layers. Into two pieces. And then into three, because I paused and looked at her face and was frightened, causing the broken pieces to break again. Urk!



1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    We would like to invite you to the launching of McCormick’s new Facebook app in the event “Discover Flavors”. Join us on May 10, 2012 as we explore zesty surprises behind McCormick's herbs and spices. We’ll be waiting for you at Fully Booked TopShelf, B6 Bonifacio High Street, 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig at 3:00pm.

    Don’t forget to RSVP to JC Pullan on or before May 9, 2012. You can reach him at the following contact details

    E-mail: jc@dualactionblender.com
    Mobile: 09166426832
    Telephone: 7503416

    See you there!


    Cheers,

    Princess Tan
    for Dual Action Blender

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...