Friday, May 3, 2013

Jazz City Milk Bar, Darlinghurst


I love how diner-y and vintage the whole place feels.
So, here's the thing, I didn't know there were two "Jazz City's". There's a milk bar and there's a diner. I'm not 100% sure but I've heard the diner is temporary closed. But in any case, I was at the milk bar earlier this week. And boy, it did not disappoint.


Peanut Butter Malted Milkshake- $8
Kicking things off with a peanut butter milkshake. So thick and scrumptious. I had a hard time slurping it up the straw. Oh goodness. After a few sips, I was set. I can't take that much sweet and dairy. Waaaay too much for me to handle. My friend had the rest!

Jonny's Fatboy Burger- $19

This burger was amazing.So there's a juicy beef patty topped with some proper chili, bacon, pickles, onion, and cheese. Hit the spot, I tell you. It's really messy, but who cares? It satisfied, it really did. Glorious. It reminded me of 'MERICA! Yeah, DAT good. The sweet potato chips were not bad either. 

To more bloody good and messy burger!
chloe

Jazz City Milk Bar, Darlinghurst
Republic 2 Courtyard
Palmer St
Darlinghurst 
New South Wales 2010
8354 1776



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...