Friday, July 20, 2012

Bag of Beans, Tagaytay


A few days after touching down in Manila, I went to Tagaytay for a quick trip with my mum. She was furniture hunting and she never stops until she finds the PERFECT piece. Bag of Beans has long been in Tagaytay, its a cafe that offers really simple food, they have a couple of different pies to boast about, and good Barako* coffee.



Though it is located on a main road, there is a dining area down a flight of stairs. It automatically transports you to a serene dwelling. It's quite airy and native, if you will. 




What's a day without a good cup of coffee? Of course, I had mine black.




Is there anything better to have than this? I don't think so. Garlic rice, fried eggs, and a nice piece of bangus with crisp skin. It definitely made my day. Simple meals like this make me happy when they're done impeccably. 


Proof that cats are evil. This one always hopped on the bench beside me trying to get some food off me. Hells no. 


Apple pie and carrot cake to cap the meal. The apple pie had such a strong cinnamon flavor. The carrot cake was tasty but a tad too sweet for my taste!

Bag of Beans

115 Aguinaldo Hughway
Mendez Crossing West, 
Tagaytay, Philippines


* Barako coffee is Filipino roasted coffee. People usually deem it more pungent that the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...