Monday, July 2, 2012

Shi Lin

So I checked out our blog and realized we hadn't updated it in a month! Can't believe it's been so long.

When we started this blog, we were really into it! I used to take photos of practically every meal I ate. Chloe even toted around a (heavy, hardbound) notebook wherein she wrote down all her notes about the stuff she ate. We also subscribed to a pretty strict scheduled that outlined post deadlines. So it makes me really sad that this blog isn't really being taken care of! :( It's such a pity because we've both been eating with such graceless abandon. Chloe is back from Oz for a bit and we're going to have a serious meeting about this blog before she leaves. 

Anyway, I was looking through my computer's pictures (yes, it's a slow day at the office) and found an album covering a meal I had at Shi Lin, in the Podium.  I was with Vince that day! (He is now in the States!!! I cannot wait for him to come back home. Why are my friends always leaving!!!!!!)


I didn't want Chinese food, so I got grub from Subway.


My sandwich, coke, and cookies. Also, you can see Vince's neon sneaks :)


HELLOOOOOOO. 


Nice interiors


Very clean and airy


Vince's spicy dumplings


And noodles which were drowned in peanut sauce. Soooo yummy.


Pork over fried rice. Yes, this was all his! :))


Super happy from the food and from my lovely company. Aaw, this makes me miss you so much, Vince Tan Lee!!!!!


Chefs at Shi Lin. I love it when restaurants have glass-walled kitchens! They make me feel safe.

You can also try Shi Lin at Rockwell, near Sumo Sam. The Rockwell branch is always PACKED!


xxxx 
Daryl

PS
Rest assured I'll/We'll be blogging regularly again!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...