Thursday, July 26, 2012

Office Fantasy

I'm so bored in the office right now. I've done everything I could/can think of doing. There is just nothing left to do anymore at this moment (okay, that's not completely true). I just don't see the point in having to be chained to a desk for 8 hours/day. Can't we just do what needs to be done and run out of the office and be free (to look at the Zara sales again, for the nth time?!?!?)?! But I'm not complaining, I love my job. I just wish I could go home and...


EAT A HUGE STEAK, LYING DOWN IN BED


AND EAT AN ENTIRE PACK OF RITTER CHOCOLATE


ALL WHILE WATCHING EPISODES OF SUITS

AND GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP AND NOT BE FAT AND MAGICALLY FIT BACK INTO ALL MY CLOTHES AGAIN. I am so tired of not fitting into my clothes and wearing the same things over and over again :( :( Why oh why was I such a pig? How could I have so shamelessly eaten my way into this sorry state? :(

Oh, life!

xxx
Daryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...