Monday, July 2, 2012

Bangkok & Cambodia, Part 1

Random eats from our Bangkok & Cambodia last April; I stole all these photos from my beautiful friend Karyn! :)



McDonald's. My friends love the wings!


Pad Thai, soooo goood


Tom Yum, also soooo good


Blue Pumpkin ice cream, available wherever you turn in Cambodia (which means I ate it almost daily)


Pizza


A huuuge bucket of spiked iced tea from this club, super-cutely called Angkor What? 


Beef bourgignon at the restaurant where Angeline Jolie ate while filming Tomb Raider


Milk tea from the streets


My super cute friend Stef eating a suspiciously dirty-looking crepe from the street!


Mushroom pasta


More to come!

xx
Daryl









No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...