Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A blur of cookies

So I really ought to be reading up on my Sociology-Anthropology notes right now for the BIG EXAM tomorrow, but I'm (clearly) NOT!

The other day, my sister and I made enormous batches of three different cookies-- the prerequisite Chocolate Chip, a very sweet take on Peanut Butter Cookies and something we tried out of the blue, Carrot Cookies with Orange Icing.

You are about to be bombarded with a lot of disordered pictures.













Confession: I've been eating out a lot and have discovered quite a few EPIC places... But mr. Camera always evades me! So I hereby solemnly swear to tote The Camera EVERYWHERE. Bow!

Love always, 
D

P.S. We now have a Like Page on facebook: 3748miles. Please like! It's quite pathetic as of the moment, only 3 likes? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...