Monday, February 27, 2012

Lugang Love

Lugang has been around for quite some time now and if you still haven't tried it, I sincerely (and sweeeetlyyy) suggest that you do :)


I looove how their interiors are void of anything remotely in the color gradation scale of RED. How upscale, nouveau Chinese!


Like like like



High ceilings always get me


A full house!


We ordered hong ma -- Chinese adobo. Tasty, melt-in-your-mouth fattiness


Beef noodles. As you know, I'm not a fan of noodles but I did enjoy THIS


Condiments for noodles -- pickles and coriander


This is probably my favorite dish of all Chinaaaafood: fatty slices of pork with green beans and fried donut bits. SO GOOD. Please order this!


Sweet fried pork strips, to be eaten with Chinese pancakes (like the ones you use to wrap Peking duck in).


And shao long pao -- pork buns with soup inside!


Yang Chow fried rice, my sister's favorite food in the world

LOVE,
Daryl


Lugang CaféGreenhills

116 Connecticut St., Northeast Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 775-7599
Contact Info taken from munchpunch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...