Thursday, August 11, 2011

Astralis, Rockwell

Last month, Chloe and I hit the Supersale bazaar at Rockwell. I think that was the same day we watched Harry Potter 7.2.* Honestly speaking, there is practically nowhere to eat in Rockwell – neither of us liked any of the restaurants in the foodcourt (read about our unfortunate experience at Myron's here) or felt like eating at Cibo. So we went outside, looking for other restaurants. And we stumbled upon Astralis, which is operated by Diamond Hotel and has garnered several awards (I forget which!)





Complimentary bread and butter. Yummy! (Now, I really need to lay off my bread and butter.)


We split a Caesar salad. This is already a half portion – they sure have big serving sizes! Crispy, cheesy, and tasty, just the way I like it!


This is the gravy that came with the steak (I know this photo should be below the steak photo, but my head is exploding and I don't feel like re-uploading. Sorry, I know I'm a selfish blogger)



And we also split a rib-eye steak! Pretty good, nice and tender and juicy and a lot more worth our money than Myron's steak. It came with asparagus and mashed potatoes.


Cheeers,
Daryl

P.S. I'm feeling really under the weather, so I cut all my classes today. I'm a little bit guilty, but not really :D

*Which I looooved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...