Sunday, October 9, 2011

My sister's curry rice


Remember how I said that sometimes we don't have any groceries? Well, necessity is definitely the mother of invention: my sister cooked/created/cookS (in the present tense) this curry rice. It's just brown rice, Japanese curry, organic eggs, and any sort of Spam. Tasty, quick, and always available.

And here is a photo that does not have anything to do with food blogging, but I love it and want to share it:


After years and years of wanting to change the way I look, complaining about looking like this or that, I am finally learning that we're all beautiful and gorgeous and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON is ugly, or needs to diet, or needs a nose job, or should get implants or whatever. We were ALL fearfully and wonderfully made!


Hope you're all doing great!

All my love
Daryl

P.S. Really sorry for not having posted in such a long time! Next week is Finals Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...