Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Breakfast at Antonio's, Tagaytay

Tagaytay is really a dream. It's only been a week since our trip and I miss it already! It really is a place to escape from reality and pretend that all the requirements and demands of life don't exist.* I just LOVE it for the fresh air and the absence of the Internet. Not to mention for Antonio's.


Welcome to Antonio's! (Remember my Antonio's post?) We went back the next day for breakfast! I just LOVE having breakfast at Antonio's because the place makes me feel like a southern belle.


First up, I had the homemade yogurt with lemon curd. Tres bien! The yogurt was really tangy and deliciously fresh, and the curd tasted like melted lemon squares.



My grandaunt had poached eggs and salmon. YUM!


Whilst my sister and I split the homemade corned beef and the three-sausage omelet. They came with fried hash browns and bread.


And of course I just had to have my hot chocolate! The ones from Antonio's are a bit sweet and more milk chocolate-y than dark chocolate-y. Sinful but absolutely worth it!

My mom had the Italian frittata, but by the time it arrived I was already too engrossed in my food to take any photos of it. Heehee.

Cheers,
Daryl

*Yes, I know, I'm only 21 and I'm already an escapist.

P.S., I'm so sorry for barely blogging! I've just been so busy. But I've got a big post up my sleeve! Hope you are all well and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...