Monday, September 26, 2011

Cold Stone Creamery, Dubai

There's a saying that's been running through my mind a lot-- You are what you daily do.* It has really got me reflecting on my life and where I'm heading. The things that I consistently do everyday include: eating, checking my Facebook and Twitter, sleeping, and showering. Everything else (including the far more important things) are only done once a week, or twice a week, or three times a week. I really NEED to sort out my priorities. I think it's this messed-up-ness of my priorities that leave me harangued and harried on Mondays! I'm got two mini-meetings today, a College Fashionista entry to post, lots of summaries to type up... so many things to do!

And now it's time to blog. I love blogging here. Aside from exercise, I think writing for 3748 Miles is a wonderful way to escape.** :D It allows me to reflect on and freeze great memories! :)

Remember my Fauchon post? Here's another sweet stop we made at Dubai: The Cold Stone Creamery.
I'd never tried Cold Stone and had heard a lot about it so I was pretty excited to try it out!


You pick out a flavor, they roll it into a ball, toss said ball into the air, and mash it!



Many flavors to choose from!


Mush-ins, plus waffle cones coated in chocolate 


Final product! My sister's Peanut Butter ice cream with Oreos and Twix in a waffle cup. I just pilfered a little :D


Tasty! Sugar? Check! Fat? Check! Salt? Check!***


This is my mom's rum and raisin


And here is my happy sister showing off a bit of her day's loot, a really cutie patootie notebook


We also checked out the grocery after. Candy bar themed ice creams!! :D

Cheers and kisses and all my love always
Daryl

*I think it was something more along the lines of What you do every day makes you who you are (?) Something like that.

**I really need to amend my escapist issues. He He He.

***Try reading The End of Overeating! Very enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...