Saturday, September 3, 2011

Talk About Croissants.

Croissants are absolutely heavenly.

Buttery, flaky, and fluffy- my goodness.

For a time, they were irresistible to me.

I'd always be tempted to get one before my classes started.

A ham and cheese one, heavily toasted on the panini press.

It was the most comforting thing, alongside coffee.

It was my break and indulgence in the midst of stressful mornings.

Such an indulgence.


So, I mum bought a dozen of croissants at Costco.
Your average croissant.


There are croissants, and there are Chloe-style croissants. 

Happy Chloe


Style

Croissant.

Let me break it down for you.


Chloe-style Croissants

Fluffy huge buttery croissant
Jarlsberg Cheese
Turkey
Dijon Mustard
Alfalfa Sprouts
Mixed Greens


I think my croissants make the world an easier place to live in.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...