Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chuck's Deli, Eastwood City

Daryl and I could have entirely different opinions at times. She's got the love for Chuck's Deli whereas I was madly disappointed. Really. Usually when it comes to food we generally see eye to eye but this is one of the exceptions.


The interior reminded me of a fire station. The bricks, the windows, and how it was roaring with red. 


These are my two little not so little monkeys patiently waiting for food.


Potato chips are up. They looked rustic. But they were too skinny and they weren't drained properly.


The fries as they call them here were just standard. Boring.
The onion rings had this crazy crunchy batter. 


I present- the Philly Cheesesteak. 
It was too salty for my taste. The bread was soggy and it didn't hold up well to all the oozing juices that were coming out of the meat and cheese. The beef was a bit overcooked as well.


So this is half of the classic footlong.
All I can say is.. It tastes.. the way it looks.


Chuck's Deli, Eastwood

Eastwood Mall, Orchard Road,
Bagumbayan, Libis,
Manila

Phone Number
(+63 2) 900-0503, (+63 2) 451-1163
Operating Hours
Weekdays: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Weekends: 11:00am - 11:00pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...