Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas FEAST



Every 24th of December, I'm the master of the kitchen.

Nobody could say otherwise.

This Christmas was a bit of a whirlwind.

It was chaos. It was quite the rush. 

I spent 2 hours slaving in the kitchen- I usually spend half a day.

Despite that, we had a lovely and might I say simple simple dinner.

And as always, I try to make it better than the previous year.



Deviled Eggs are a family favourite now.
There's Grey Poupon Dijon+ Pimento+ Lemon Juice


Well, is it a surprise to see Roka Salata at our dinner table?
No more need to head over to Cyma for this dish.
I've mastered it!
And I might post the recipe up soon!

Iceberg Lettuce+ Sundried Toms+ Candied Walnuts+ Parmesan Cheese+ Rocket+ Epic Dressing


Fish with Capers+Olives.
Tom sauce+ capers+ garlic+ onions+ olives.
It was scrumptious!


Roast Beef.
Tenderloin is the only way to go.
Peppered and injected with various seasonings.
It was well-done. 
Not my preference though.
Served with Red Wine Peppercorn Sauce.


Oven-roasted Potato Wedges.
with Rosemary and Thyme.


Grilled Chicken Shrooms.
Something I ate in Taiwan and completely fell in love with.
Doused with my honey soy sauce!


To my dismay, I didn't get to bake any luscious treats for dessert!
Everybody was giving away cakes right and left.

The good 'ol Leche Flan.


Lia's Avocado Cake
Always a win.
Click here to read about my Avo Cake rant.

And now I'm.. trying, trying, trying to shed the pounds off.
Kidding.

Cheers, mateys!





2 comments:

  1. The Roast Beef looks a bit dry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, grandma likes it that way and she ALWAYS has the last say. If it were up to me, it'd be med-rare!:)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...