Saturday, March 2, 2013

HELLO AGAIN

It's funny (and very sad) how this blog once used to be such a huge part of my life (I'd say 10% at least)  -- I was so conscientious about sharing EVERY good meal I had here! It's terrible that I (or we, as in Chloe and I) have kinda let it go and neglected it so! The great news is that we're totally committed to blogging regularly now and getting life back into this little project of ours. :)

So here's a little sentimental sumthin-sumthin for you all to AWW over and feel cheesy about while I go and find interesting things to blog about! (I really, really, really love this quote, it makes me excited to live and go and meet "kindred spirits," to use a term Anne of the whole LM Montgomery series so loved!) I'm thinking of a few posts about some newfound hobbies and interests of mine, and lots of travel updates!!! :)


Love,
D



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...