Monday, March 11, 2013

Taste and See: Hong Kong Trip 2012 (Part 2)

More photos from our family trip (read about part 1 HERE) :


We kept eating at this super fantastic, long-running and authentic noodle house called Mak's. THE. BEST. BEEF. WONTON. NOODLE. SOUP. EVER. (We ate there like 2x over the 4 day trip! Visit them here: 麥奀記 Wellington St., Central, +852 2854 3810, open Monday-Sunday 11 a.m.–8 p.m.)



Saw these super cute, super racist tins at Lane Crawford 


The cutest Cartier Christmas tree!


Of course, I had to raid City Super for all sorts dark chocolate! (Stella is available locally at Santis)


We also went to Disneyland. I liked it because there were new attractions (finally!!!) such as this giant piece of "gold"


With my dad and sister at D-land! More to come about our HK trip in my next post! My sister just made cookies and I really must go eat them now.

xxoo
D


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...