Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jordan: The Food Never Ends

The amazing buffet they served us at the Movenpick hotel in Jordan:


Muffins galore


Bread-y things which I did not eat


Donuts!!!


Strawberry cream puff


Green tea to try to undo the damages of everything I was about to eat


As you can see I love my bread...


And my donuts...


Jams and spreads galore!!! My weaknesses


Croissants - not really my thing, but it was my first time to spot a thyme croissant (and I've never seen another one since).


Fruits (which I couldn't be bothered to eat)


Dairy desserts pretending to be yoghurt (ELLE AND VIRE IS NOT YOGURT!!!!!!! READ THE LABEL!)


Muesli and toppings (yum yum yum)


Smoked salmon, which every self-respecting Chinese Filipino knows you just gotta eat a lot of at buffets! 


Cereal selection. I am a sucker for cereal!


Teas


Cold cuts (which I never eat as they are both horrible for you and nasty-tasting)


I'll be posting more about Jordan in my next entries!

xxx
Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...