Monday, March 18, 2013

Taste and See: HK December 2012 Trip (Part 3)

This is the last installment on my 3-part blog miniseries about our family HK trip. (To read about the previous two, please click here and here)


I discovered the true meaning of Boxing Day -- a day for which you box up all your Christmas decorations! So stupid of me, but I actually thought that "Boxing" was some sort of old-fashioned voting/democratic term or ideal that the Brits decided to celebrate and assign a holiday! They were actually boxing up the Lego Christmas village (which was the cutest thing ever) at Times Square.



Fell in love with this window display at Hermes. I'm a sucker for jungle themed anything and the colours here are just divine.


We received the most thoughtful presents from our aunts! Jo Malone is my new favorite perfume.



Of course we HAD to get our favorite matcha dessert as City Super! I thought the green went so well with my orange bracelet (which is a Christmas present to and from myself, haha)


The cute coloured skinnies of my aunts and mother


With some Filipino drummer boys at HK Disneyland!

Love,
D



1 comment:

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...