Monday, March 11, 2013

Thailand Photo Diary

I went on a holiday with my family to Thailand. It's somewhere that I've been wanting to go for quite a while now. 4 words for me to describe Thailand- great food, rich culture. There's way too much for me to say- so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Midday traffic in Bangkok

One of the many icy desserts we had

Thai take on the oyster cake

Crispy roti with condensed milk- so good.

A meal wouldn't be complete without Tom Yung Goong. I'm obsessed with it.

Spotted: Wat Arun whilst on a boat trip


Where the jungle book dreams come true

Pretending to be Mowgli

Samphran Elephant Park



Damnoen Saduak Floating Markets


Holiday Inn infinity pool in Pattaya

Overlooking Pattaya

Parasailing in Pattaya

On coral island

Sunset in Pattaya

The lady boy show at Alcazar
New Years eve in Bangkok


The reclining buddha, Wat Pho





Climbing up Wat Arun



Thailand is definitely somewhere that I'd like to visit again. We spent nearly a week there but I don't think that it was enough. Like seriously, trips to Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, Koh Pangan, and Phuket are the next ones on my list once I visit again. I'll definitely encourage you to go on the trip if you're someone who's young, on a budget, and keen for adventure. 

See you later, Thailand
chloe







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...