Friday, March 29, 2013

The Forrester's, Surry Hills

Lunch or dinner after uni classes is a regular routine for me and my friends. There's this place in Surry Hills called The Forrester's, they serve decent pub food at decent prices, and a good atmosphere too. Also, they have daily specials during lunch time where they just punch down the prices a fair bit.


Crushed Apple Cider- $7
Waiting for the food with a glass of Monteith's Crushed Apple Cider. I'm a big fan of cider, this one is on the sweet side but still a tinge sour and crisp.


Chicken Schnitzel Parmigiana- $12
If you've read my past posts Mucking x Eating x Travelling Around and Thailand Photo Diary you would know that I've been away from Western civilization for a while. Nevertheless, it's really good to be back. So yeah, this is definitely one of those things that I've missed! I love my parms! The chicken fillet was nice and thick but juicy too. The crumb was just the right the thickness. Generous portions of tomato sauce and cheese as well. The chips are spiced with paprika and cheese or something. Good stuff, good value. Bit of a shame I wasn't able to polish off the whole lot though. 


Cheers to more visits to The Forrester's!

chloe

The Forrester's
336 Riley St  
Surry Hills NSW 
Australia

+61 2 9212 3035





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...