Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I've Been Eating

As I've said in my previous post, I am starting on a quest for clean eating and happy living. Here's what I've been pigging out on!


Salad with balsamic dressing, feta, toasted walnuts, and a poached egg


Whole wheat toast with brie and organic honey



I've been weaning myself off of green tea (for now) because I am so sensitive to caffeine that it renders me a bit sleepless – even if I drink it at 9AM in the morning, I'll still be feeling energetic at 10PM! Solution for a tea freak like me? Find other kinds of tea! And what a wonderful tea-ful world we live in! I've made so many discoveries and will blog about them one of these days.


Homemade potato chips. Excellent and amazing. I think they made me a little chubby but hey, they were so worth it and totally satisfied my chip craving.


Look at that beautiful, paper-thin chip! One of these days I'm going to open a restaurant, and you can probably guess what sorts of gorgeous, natural things are going to be on the menu.

Cheers and love,
Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...