Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Preshafruit Goodness.

I LOVE JUICE- FRESH, NOT FROM CONCENTRATE, NO PRESERVATIVES, NO SWEETENERS, NO COLOURING.

Pink Lady, Granny Smith, and Apple & Strawberry
Which leads me to PRESHAFRUIT JUICES. They're pressurised cold using High Pressure Processing, they look in all the nutrients. AWESOME. They deliver twice as many anti-oxidants compared to regular juices simply because they're never heated up at any point. They also use 100% Australian Fruit, way to go home base!:) I reckon they use whatever fruit that is in season as well, because as of the time being, they don't have the Valencia orange and other stuff. I'm all for seasonal, so TWO THUMBS UP!

The thing I like the most, is the flavours are so intense and clear, you could just fully grasp it. It's nothing like the other bottled juices which claim that they're all natural and yet they taste crazy sugary. 

The Pink Lady:
tangy, fruity, and full-bodied
The Granny Smith:
vibrant sour flavour, BOOM, it just hits you! 
my personal favourite!:)

The Apple and Strawberry:
scent is mostly of strawberry
upon tasting, you'd realize that there are several layers to this
initial and final tastes would be of strawberry
middle notes are purely apple
a bit too complex for my taste


PS. I love the catchy packaging, it's really hard to MISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...