Thursday, February 24, 2011

In Memoriam: Enchante

Have you heard that Enchante's closed? Luckily for me, my friends and I ate there ONE LAST TIME very recently.

Pretty and airy interiors.




Bread basket.I love BREAD!

Salmon and caviar tart. Vince gobbled this up, sip-sup!

This was Teeff's. I think it was beef tartar, which I never eat. Raw beef? No way.*

 
Foie gras for Dory

 My lobster bisque. So-so!

Teeff's tuna tartar. VG! Loved it. So much better than Teriyaki Boy's!

 Seafood plate! Prawns, sea bass, scallops, and wild rice risotto. I loved this.

I also ordered dessert. This was the dessert sampler. On the leftmost, we have some terribly bland tasting, sad excuse for a cream puff. Center is a souffle, good but nothing special. And on the right is the last boring participant of this dull trio, a very unhappy little chocolate cake-pastry-thing.

Teeff (I LOVE YOU) brought her polaroid camera and some old photos she'd taken with it. I love polaroids. 
Here are the three of us, at a party Teeff organized. That woman is too brilliant for words
And here we are, at Enchante! We took a photo of the polaroid. Cause we're cool like that.


Cheers,
D

P.S. Thank you for my beloved Dory for letting me nab photos! He is a very talented SLR-er.
*Chloe says that I am the worst foodie ever because there are SO many things I refuse to eat. List includes (but is not limited to):
1. Pigeon
2. Lamb
3. Duck (except for well-cooked Peking Duck skin. Hehe)
4. Goose
5. Mutton
6. Raw beef
7. Eel
8. Snail.......
And the list goes on. Come to think of it, maybe I'm not such a PIG after all. Looks like the bigger pig is Chloe, who is willing to eat just about everything... Piggy criterion (of eating just about anything) fulfilled! Hohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...