Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Good Stuff.

That's one weird looking gourd.
Do you like the good stuff? 


Cherry Tomatoes
By stuff I mean food, and by good, I mean organic




So, do you like organic food? 



I just can't seem to get enough of it. 



It's fresher, sweeter, and darn tastier.


And this is where the bitter gourds are grown.

Anyway, my mum and I went to a place that sells organic fruit and veg.* It was very down-to-earth, it was basically a plantation. When we first arrived, from the looks of it, the produce was all sold out. But luckily, my mum has connections here and there *nudge, nudge* and in the end, we did get some. They actually picked it just for us. How flattering. 




Chateau Royale Sports & Country Club 

Km. 72 Batulao, Nasugbu Batangas, Philippines
Tel. Nos. (632) 696-4374 / 696-4376
Fax No. (632) 712-9299





*Organic doesn't mean expensive. So yeah, don't get the wrong connotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...