Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bagel: My New Obsession

My love.
Whoever invented the bagel is a genius.

It's currently 12:23 pm and I have 17 minutes before I have to catch my bus for school. But I'm way too happy and inspired to just save this blog idea for later. In the last 24 hours, I have devoured 3 bagels. Well, more like 2 1/2 since my grandmother snatched the other 1/2 from me.

It all began with the stressful Friday last week, it was then I was reunited with my love, mister bagel. Bagels are one of the best things you could ever possibly shove in your gob. They have a crunchy exterior and a doughy soft interior. I like my bagels toasted, REAL TOASTED. I adore the brown colour and the slightly burnt bits. CRUNCHY GOODNESS.

Yesterday, before heading home, I dropped by the grocery to grab some bagels. Luckily, there were some still left! I bought 2 blueberry ones and a plain one. I was ecstatic so I just had to have one for dinner. I know, I'm really weird like that. Breakfast seemed too far away.

I opted for the blueberry one, I sliced it in half then smeared some cream cheese on it then shoved it into the toaster. I toasted it for 6 minutes, but I just had to take it out by 5 because I was becoming increasingly impatient and I had to satisfy my urge. YUMMOOOO.

This morning, I had a blueberry and cream cheese one once again and this is when my grandmother snatched the other half. OH WELL. :(

And a few moments ago, I had one for lunch. I placed 2 squares of cheese, a tomato, store bought champagne leg ham, and wholegrain mustard. I even took time to take pictures. I enjoyed every single bite- it's ORGASMIC. Anyway, I feel so happy and fulfilled right now and I'm almost late for my bus! Ta!:)

2 comments:

  1. i love the tomato-mozzarella-basil on multigrain bagel from starbucks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't eaten in starbucks for ages, but i'll give it a try soon!:)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...