Monday, September 6, 2010

Something Beautiful

Here is something entirely unrelated to FOOD. For once :) Yesterday, on our way to church, we saw a dragonfly in our garden! It was hanging on a branch of a mini-tree (not a bonsai! i know what a bonsai is. By mini-tree I mean a small tree, as in small relative to other big trees! Okay that didn't really make much sense).

Anyway, I spotted the dragonfly first. Because it was perfect! It was red and vivid and beautiful and it had glass wings. It was like a perfect little ornament. And it was so still. Things like these are reminders to us, of what a GIFT it is to be alive :)






"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...