Thursday, January 6, 2011

CWC Clubhouse, Camarines Sur, Philippines

That was when we went island hopping.
It was before we got swallowed in a storm.
I had a smashing holiday. I've had enough misadventures to last me for the rest of the year, or maybe enough for now.

So before a tiring day of wakeboarding and other fun things, we had breakfast at the CWC Clubhouse. I liked the fact that non-breakfast items were available even during breakfast! This calls for a feast!


My mum's Filipino brekkie

The Filipino breakfast had "bangus daing" (fish) that was evenly brown all throughout, it was well seasoned too. There wasn't a whole lot to say about this dish because it was rather self-explanatory. There isn't a whole lot that could go wrong, is there?





The Chicken Quesadilla had really finely chopped chicken. I wish that the cheese was thoroughly spread to the edges. The mexican spice that was used was definitely apparent. And the fries were a little bit soggy.

Got to be my FAVORITE THING.
We all shared a Bicolano pizza. The Bicolano people love their coconut milk and that was the base instead of the common tomato sauce. The spiciness of the dish wasn't over the top, it was just the right amount. I really loved this dish, it was packed with flavor.


SAD PANCAKE.
I'm usually a big fan of pancakes but it weren't good here. They were crazy fat, dense, and heavy. I like light fluffy pancakes, preferably with buttermilk. If you're wondering what makes the Mc Donald's pancakes so good, it's the BUTTERMILK.

CWC Clubhouse
http://www.cwcwake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...