Friday, January 21, 2011

Tasty Dumplings, Binondo, Philippines

TASTY DUMPLINGS at ONGPIN STREET.

I've been dining at this place since who knows when.

It's OLD SCHOOL, plain & simple.

I always go there for their dumplings PORK CHOPS.

They're possibly the thinnest pork chops you've ever seen.

And paired with the fat udon-like noodles, they make me swoon.



This was all mine.

The Huge Flat Porky Chop

See how thin they are?
I love the thin crispy pork chops! I don't know how they got that idea! They're mind-blowing AWESOME! It has that sweet flavor that is not achieved by just sugar, it's complex. But I didn't want to analyze, I just gobbled the whole lot, TYPICAL.

My grandfather tossing his noodles with chopsticks!
I LOVE MY GRANDFATHER!<3

The noodles in broth!
As for the noodles and soup, you've got an option whether to have them tossed or in the soup! The noodles are relatively thick and they have such a nice bite to it. When you have the tossed noodles, they come on a plate with some sweet sauce on the bottom. And you'd have to toss them yourself! As for the other option, it comes in the pork broth.

So, I really love this place and I urge you to try it! It's really epic and not to mention, good value for your money!


Tasty Dumplings
620 Ongpin St., Binondo

Manila,







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...