Saturday, April 2, 2011

LIFE.


So, does it ever occur to you what LIFE really is and what it means? Well, it's one of the questions that I find stuck in my head everyday and it's the sort of thing that keep me thinking and sleeping at 3am. I don't know if it's cause I'm getting older, or maybe I watch a little too much Grey's Anatomy; but I do feel like LIFE is really short. It's such a mystery; it's hard to figure out how to LIVE or where to even start.



I came across this poster by Holstee and I think it serves as a reminder for us- to do the things we love, and NOT just to let life slip away.


This is where YOU start.
This has been reposted around 60,000 times- WOW! So it obviously means SOMETHING.








No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...